Winnipeg's Vacuum Service Center
Sales, Parts, Repairs, Installations
We have the central vacuum expertise you need to ensure you can maintain your home efficiently.
If you want to install a central vacuum system in your home, we can provide expert advice, a free estimate and installation of the entire system anywhere in Winnipeg, Manitoba and the surrounding area.
We help you maintain your system so it provides peak performance. Every central vacuum system should be tuned up every 2 or 3 years. Replacing worn carbon brushes and bearings every 8 to 10 years will ensure your central vacuum will last for a lifetime. Otherwise, critical parts in the motor can wear out and cause damage. It's cheaper to maintain a motor by replacing a few worn-out parts than to replace the entire motor.
In-Home Central Vacuum Inspection
- Includes In-Wall Pipe Cleaning, click here to book your 10-Point Inspection now.
Central Vacuum Motor Tune-Up
- Save $91, click here for more information.
Vacuum Unit Tune-Up
- Save $10, click here for more information.
Power Nozzle Tune-Up
- Click here for more information.
- For a chance to win a $50 certificate, click here (opens new window).
We accept Visa, MC, American Express, Interac.